Around the Cosmos - November 6, 2023: Inter Protocol Quarterly Report, Osmosis Fights Back Against Spam, IBC Coming to Solana, Cosmos Content Creator Banned from YouTube, and more!

Welcome back to Around the Cosmos! We are now back to our regularly scheduled weekly programming.

The Cosmos ecosystem is constantly moving, and evolving, and it can be hard to keep up with the latest news and developments across the vast network of independent communities. That’s why I share these threads to discuss news from Around the Cosmos.

While I do my best to keep up I can’t catch every update from every chain, so I invite members of the community to contribute to the conversation and share any news that may have been missed. Together we can make these threads valuable information resources for the Agoric community and beyond!

Starting with Agoric updates:

Moving beyond Agoric and onward into the Cosmos:

I’m sure there were more updates out there that may have been missed in this post. Do you have comments/questions about the updates shared, or know of any news that was missed? Comment and share below!

Be sure to tune in next week for the next round of Around the Cosmos!

Missed this update from Nym Protocol:
NymVPN is coming soon! Details including the litepaper: