Welcome back to Around the Cosmos!
The Cosmos ecosystem is constantly moving, and evolving, and it can be hard to keep up with the latest news and developments across the vast network of independent communities. That’s why I share these weekly threads to discuss news from Around the Cosmos.
While I do my best to keep up I can’t catch every update from every chain, so I invite members of the community to contribute to the conversation and share any news that may have been missed. Together we can make these threads valuable information resources for the Agoric community and beyond!
Starting with Agoric:
- BitGo adds BLD to custody offering:
- Pine Street adds support for BLD and Agoric to WalletOS:
Moving beyond Agoric and onward into the Cosmos:
- Cosmos Hub proposal 839 to fund Informal Systems and Hypha Co-op passed
- v0.50 Eden Cosmos SDK release is introduced
- Compound Finance temperature check to support ATOM as collateral
- Neutron and Hyperlane introduce Nexus, the first Celestia roll-up bridge
- Terraform Labs aquires Pulsar Finance:
- Stargaze now supports NFT DAOs
- Icon Network based Balanced Network proposal for cross-chain deployment to Archway following the xCall+IBC integration
- Evmos signals Ethereum alignment and deprecation of Cosmos transactions
- Interop Ventures announces Interop Ventures Fund launch to seed the interchain
- Strangelove Labs released the Pigeonfall PFM (packet-forwarding middleware) vulnerability report
I’m sure there were more updates out there that may have been missed in this post. Do you have comments/questions about the updates shared, or know of any news that was missed? Comment and share below!
Tune in next week for the next Around the Cosmos post!
Missed last week? Here is the link to the previous post