stTia Vault errors

Hi

I tried to rebalance my stTia vault and i always got this error message :slight_smile:

Offer failed: Error: Broadcasting transaction failed with code 20 (codespace: sdk). Log: controller refused message admission: 0uist is smaller than 200000uist: insufficient funds: mempool is full

How do i solve this ?

Thx

This error means you don’t have IST to pay for the contract execution fees. You will need to get some IST into your account in order to complete the action.

Chain Execution Fee

• This is the cost (charged in IST) for Inter Protocol actions (PSM and Vaults) that involve on-chain JavaScript smart contract interactions.
  • Users accrue a 0.02 IST (approximately) fee for each interaction but it is only charged after it reaches 0.20 IST (i.e. every 10 interactions). This means every 10 interactions, you will be charged 0.20IST.
  • When you first provision a smart wallet - you receive 0.25 IST which covers your first few interactions.
  • Insufficient IST balance to cover this charge manifests itself with the following UI error:
    • “Offer failed: Error: Broadcasting transaction failed with code 20 (codespace sdk). Log controller refused message admission: 0uist is smaller than 200000 uist: insufficient funds: mempool is full”

See the docs for full details on fees: Fees | Inter Protocol User & System Docs

1 Like