Summary and Highlights
Sharing a recap of Gauntlet’s market risk management work with Inter Protocol in Q3 2023. Moving forward, all analyses and risk parameter recommendations will be posted in the forums.
- Initial Parameter Recommendations for ATOM onboarding
- Risk Parameter Updates for ATOM
- Initial Parameter Recommendations for onboarding stATOM as collateral implemented on-chain
- DOT New Asset Listing
- Launched Gauntlet Inter Protocol Risk Dashboard
|Risk Parameter Recommendations||Risk Parameter Updates for ATOM||Daily risk simulations and stress tests.|
|Risk Modeling and New Asset Listing Recommendations||Initial parameter recommendations for ATOM onboarding
Initial parameter recommendations for onboarding stATOM as collateral
DOT new asset listing recommendations
|Risk modeling to provide insight into new vault launches for Inter Protocol as well as protocol-wide initiatives.|
|Feature Upgrades||Launched Gauntlet Inter Protocol Risk Dashboard
||Gauntlet continuously upgrades its product offering.|
|Risk Alerts||Set up internal risk alerts monitoring mint limit usage, whale near liquidation, new whale with high IST concentration, IST price depeg, new collateralized account, decrease in local liquidity and price volatility for all assets on the Inter Protocol.
||Risk monitoring and alerting is part of Gauntlet’s market risk management offfering.|
Upcoming Selected Work
- Feature upgrades on the Gauntlet Inter Protocol Risk Dashboard
- Bi-weekly updates on risk parameter recommendations
- Continuous monitoring of risk levels and parameters for all assets and vaults on Inter Protocol
- Continue support of community initiatives and market alerts
We are happy to answer any questions or hear any feedback from the community.