Greetings again, BLD Community! It’s been an exciting month since our previous update. At OpCo, we’re heads down building and getting ready for Messari Mainnet and Cosmoverse where we’ll have lots of awesome updates to share about the Agoric chain and applications slated to launch.
Here’s a summary of highlights from August plus a little teaser of what’s coming up in September.
- August Community Call with Agoric OpCo
- Twitter Space with BytePitch where we went Inside the Build with one of the builders on the Agoric platform
- Inter Protocol Community Call discussing the latest updates about Inter Protocol and IST
- The Keplr wallet browser extension was updated to display Agoric offers clearly to users
- Rowland on the Product team shared a deployment checklist for Mainnet 2 support to reduce friction for projects launching
- Kado Fiat On-ramp support is now live for BLD!
- The Agoric-upgrade-11 process is underway with validators leading the testing on Emerynet. This upgrade includes a state sync fix and other bug fixes.
- Elections for the Economic Committee are closing in; multiple governance discussions are taking place in the forum:
- Mark Miller Fireside Chat on Computational Market Places w/ Foresight Institute
- The first Community Office Hours took place on August 31 in the Agoric Discord server. This call is a space for the Agoric community to engage more with members of the OpCo team and other ecosystem contributors. Join us the last Thursday of September for the next one!
Upcoming Community Calls:
- Agoric Community Call
- Inter Protocol Community Call
- Community Office Hours
- Validator Office Hours
- Agoric-upgrade-11, which includes a fix for State Sync, will be ongoing and progressing from Emerynet to mainnet
- Continuing ongoing platform development work
To find out more about what’s coming up next, check out our roadmap page.
For announcements, news, and updates as they happen, follow us on Twitter.